After cutting the hole in the drywall, insert an electrical box in the hole. If the hole is too tight, you may have to trim it a little.
Push the box into the hole until the brackets are against the drywall face.
1. Insert the Madison straps, one on each side of the box, with the longer part up.
2. Slide the strap in past the back of the drywall.
3. Slide the strap down until it is centered in the hole.
4. Pull it towards you until it is tight against the back of the drywall.
1. Take the Madison straps and bend the tabs inward into the box.
2. Be sure to pull them tight and complete the bend using a pair of linesman pliers.
3. Bend all four tabs to complete the installation.
The completed installation of the electrical box should fit securely and the straps should be tightly connected.
This Tips will be continue at last updates.
Thank you very much for your all attention here.